We are proud to announce a FREE ALPHA release of the FastRTM solver for Windows is available to download.
- SOLVER: click HERE to download the portable ZIP file of the Solver. Follow instructions below to install and run
- VIEWER: click HERE to download the portable version of the CAEViewer with FastRTM ready-to-go drivers to view results from FastRTM simulations
- EXAMPLE: click HERE download the ready-to-go input deck of one of our benchmarks
Download the Solver and CAE Viewer archives above and unzip them into a base folder, let’s say c:\ICHROME\.
Run the Solver:
Once unzipped, you can launch the solver form a DOS or PowerShell command line.
Once the Command Prompt opens-up, move into the folder where you wish to run your model. From there simply type:
Once your simulation is completed, you can have a look at the results using the CAE Viewer. You need to launch the CAE Viewer via the caeviewer.bat file located in the CAE Viewer main installation folder, i.e. C:\ICHROME\CAEViewer\caeviewer.bat.
- create a new empty project;
- import the FastRTM deck, i.e. load the FastRTM model into the CAE Viewer by selecting the Fast RTM driver from the available ones (you can find few hints here: caeviewer – tutorial_01);
- import the FastRTM results (you can find few hints here caeviewer – tutorial_02);
Enjoy and Feedback Us
Please don’t forget to feedback us. Your feedback is really valuable to us, especially at this early development stage.
We hope you will enjoy FastRTM solver.
The FastRTM Team