At iChrome,every team member plays an integral part in making the company a success.
iChrome depends on team players who are self motivated and have the skills to provide the customers the best service possible. That’s why we are constantly looking for pro-active, talented and ambitious people. We would like to hear from you, whether you are an experienced professional looking for new challenges in a dynamic engineering company or a graduate looking for your first job.
How to apply?
If you would like to be considered for a position (temporary or permanent) at iChrome, please submit a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com.
Junior FEM Analyst
Job Description: A vacancy has arisen for a role as Finite Element Analyst at iChrome Italy. The successful applicant will be responsible of performing structural FEM analyses necessary to ensure all strength and stiffness requirements and to prepare technical reports at formal design reviews with the customer. The role will be based in the iChrome’s office in Monza.
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- Degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering or similar related discipline
- good understanding of structural analysis techniques and methods. These will include classical hand analysis and computer techniques including the use of the industry standard finite element programs with pre/post processing software
- experience with non-linear structural analyses
- good knowledge of at least one of the following FEM solvers: Nastran, Abaqus or Ansys
- ability to deal with people at all levels
- experience in structural optimization (topology and size/shape)
- understanding of aircraft design methods and processes
- basic knowledge at least one of the following programming languages: C/C++ or Python
- good presentation and communication skills
Applications: Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference FEM2017-10
Job location: Mainly at the iChrome’s premises in Monza (Italy).
Junior Software Engineer
Job Description:The iChrome development team is looking for a young and motivated candidate to work on the design and development of its engineering applications. The successful candidate is required to have a master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, with experience in team working and proficiency with Java. During her/his work, she/he will learn how to build complex engineering applications by using modern tools and techniques. The successful candidate will work in a small agile team using cutting-edge technologies (such as Java 8, Eclipse 4 RCP and OpenGL 4), in a dynamic and multidisciplinary organization.
Candidate Skills: The successful candidate has a master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science. The position requires a proficient Java programmer with a strong background in data structures and algorithms. Experience with functional programming, C/C++ and OpenGL (or other 3D frameworks) will be a plus. The role requires a proactive and dynamic candidate with strong team-working skills. The ability and enthusiasm to undertake broader engineering and IT tasks in a dynamic and growing Company would also be expected from the successful candidate.
Applications: Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com and reference SOFT2017-10
Job location: either at the iChrome’s premises in Bristol (United Kingdom) or Monza (Italy).