Grapheme – Intuitive and Powerful Data Visualization and Analysis Tool
Grapheme brings you advanced data filtering and manipulation capabilities along with interactive and very responsive plotting functionalities which enable you exploring and understanding arbitrary complex and large sets of data.
|Additional Information and Download of Grapheme can be found here|
|Have a look at our Video Tutorials to see Grapheme in action|
|Unlimited access to Grapheme for users who have leased or purchased an iChrome’s Simulation Software Solution (Nexus or Shaper) via a Floating License|
- import data from several file formats: flat, CSV, Matlab, Excel, Access.
- import data directly from SQL databases, including Oracle, MySQL, Firebird, Postgres and many others.
- interactive and integrated workspaces to bind and collect data sources, tables and charts within single projects.
- advanced statistics and data manipulation tools, including user-defined regression and clustering algorithms.
- a comprehensive set of 2D and 3D chart templates including lines, scatters, bubbles, bars, pies, surfaces, radars, parallel coordinates and many more
- get noticed with modern, clean and effective 2D and 3D interactive charts
- easy to use, intuitive and flexible Graphical Interface
- no training required to become proficient in using Grapheme
- no maintenance overheads and free updates and bug-fixes on perpetual license schemes
- capability to handle sets of data that are too large for many other commercial solutions on the market