Design Optimization and Process Integration Solution
Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) has been utilised for many years, and there are many software applications that allow you to design and analyse products before anything physical is manufactured. Disciplines include structural, fluid dynamic, mechanical, hydraulic and thermal analysis as well as computer aided design (CAD).
Even though computers have become more powerful, and therefore simulation runs take less time, there is still a great deal of room for improvement as well as cost and time savings.
- Are you looking for ways to reach your design goals quicker?
- Would maximising the utilisation of the simulation software and computer hardware you currently have be of interest?
- Is bringing together different teams from different disciplines to work closer, an aim for your organization?
- Knowledge sharing and reducing data transfer error of importance?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then this webinar will be of real interest to you and your colleagues.
The agenda for the webinar is as follows:
- Brief introduction to iChrome, the company
- Brief introduction to Nexus, the Optimization software solution
- Demo of Nexus
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 117 2140 786
Please resister now using the ticket form below or visiting the event page.