At iChrome, we are proud to announce the release of Grapheme v. 2.0, our intuitive and powerful data visualisation and analysis tool.
What’s new in Grapheme 2.0
This new release brings you new exciting features to better help you exploring and visualizing your data:
- chart annotations: to add notes and custom drawings to your charts
- pinned tooltip: to add custom data labels and track meaningful data points
- custom templates: to easily combine different types of charts
- table indexing: to index table data based on user defined keys
Grapheme’s Key Features:
- import data from several file formats: flat, CSV, Matlab, Excel, Access.
- import data directly from SQL databases, including Oracle, MySQL, Firebird, Postgres and many others.
- interactive and integrated workspaces to bind and collect data sources, tables and charts within single projects.
- advanced statistics and data manipulation tools, including user-defined regression and clustering algorithms.
- a comprehensive set of 2D and 3D chart templates including lines, scatters, bubbles, bars, pies, surfaces, radars, parallel coordinates and many more.
Follow this link to get more information on Grapheme’s features and key benefits.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us (email@example.com) if you need additional information on this new release before installing.
Follow us on LinkedIn and get your FREE license of Grapheme
To thank you for your interest in iChrome’ products and services we are happy to give you a 6-month license of Grapheme for free. To apply, simply subscribe iChrome’s LinkedIn group and follow iChrome’s on LinkedIn.
Not one of our linkedIn followers yet? Subcribe here!