We are proud to announce the release of Grapheme v. 2.1, our intuitive and powerful data visualisation and analysis tool.
What’s new in Grapheme 2.1
This new release brings you new major features:
- Automatic Project Reporting: a new Tool has been added to allow extracting data from existing projects and organizing those in Html self contained reports. Reports can thus be archived and shared.
- Statistical Analysis Panels: a new Professional version of Grapheme has been released. The professional version includes an extended set of so-called Statistical Analysis Panels, specifically designed to perform descriptive and comparative analyses on project data.
Grapheme’s Key Features:
- import data from several file formats: flat, CSV, Matlab, Excel, Access.
- import data directly from SQL databases, including Oracle, MySQL, Firebird, Postgres and many others.
- interactive and integrated workspaces to bind and collect data sources, tables and charts within single projects.
- advanced statistics and data manipulation tools, including user-defined regression and clustering algorithms.
- a comprehensive set of 2D and 3D chart templates including lines, scatters, bubbles, bars, pies, surfaces, radars, parallel coordinates and many more.
Follow this link to get more information on Grapheme’s features and key benefits.