We are proud to announce the release of Grapheme v. 2.2, our intuitive and powerful data visualisation and analysis tool.
What’s new in Grapheme 2.2
This new release brings you new major features:
- Design of Experiments: you can now define DoE selecting among more than 10 different methodologies (Factorial, Centered Face Design, Taguchi, Random, DOptimal, Montecarlo, LatinSquare, LatinCubes, …)
- New Statistical Panels: statistics module now includes MANOVA panels as well as specific regression and fitting analysis panels
- API Scripting: our scripting plugins has been strengthened by adding Matrices and Statistics Analysis features
Grapheme’s Key Features:
- import data from several file formats: flat, CSV, Matlab, Excel, Access.
- import data directly from SQL databases, including Oracle, MySQL, Firebird, Postgres and many others.
- interactive and integrated workspaces to bind and collect data sources, tables and charts within single projects.
- advanced statistics and data manipulation tools, including user-defined regression and clustering algorithms.
- a comprehensive set of 2D and 3D chart templates including lines, scatters, bubbles, bars, pies, surfaces, radars, parallel coordinates and many more.
Follow this link to get more information on Grapheme’s features and key benefits.