We are proud to announce the release of Grapheme v. 2.3, our intuitive and powerful data visualization and analysis tool.
What’s new in Grapheme 2.3
This new release brings you new major features:
New Statistical and Control Panels such as Principal Component Analysis, Pareto Control Panel, Symmetry Control Panel and Multi-Vari Control Panel
- New Table Wizard to perform intersection, union and merge among project tables. Have a look at our new video tutorial for a quick preview on this new feature
- Enhanced APIs now allowing Linear Solver and Eigenvalues on matrix. An interesting article has been just published on our blog about this hot-topic
- Enhanced GUI Scripting capabilities. Have a look at this post if you wish to know about this
- A brand new Database Explorermodule as part of the Enterprise Edition allowing linking, exploring and extracting data from SQL databases. We prepared two short video Tutorials to show you how it works:
- A brand new module as part of the Enterprise Edition allowing defining Simulation Chains linking analysis task to form complex data-analysis chains.
Have a look at these brand new video Tutorials to show you how it works:
Grapheme’s Key Features:
- import data from several file formats: flat, CSV, Matlab, Excel, Access.
- import data directly from SQL databases, including Oracle, MySQL, Firebird, Postgres and many others.
- interactive and integrated workspaces to bind and collect data sources, tables and charts within single projects.
- advanced statistics and data manipulation tools, including user-defined regression and clustering algorithms.
- a comprehensive set of 2D and 3D chart templates including lines, scatters, bubbles, bars, pies, surfaces, radars, parallel coordinates and many more.