We are proud to announce the release of Grapheme v. 2.4, our intuitive and powerful data visualization and analysis tool.
What’s new in Grapheme 2.4
This new release brings you new major features:
- Porting to Windows 64bit for faster and large data set handling
- New Statistical Analysis panels now including: Interval Analysis, Distribution Identification, Gage Linearity and Bais, Process Control Chart, Capability Analysis and Attribute Agreement Analysis;
- Chart-only layout for all the available statistical panels
- Revised and improved Data Analysis taskflow and scripting API
Grapheme’s Key Features:
- import data from several file formats: flat, CSV, Matlab, Excel, Access.
- import data directly from SQL databases, including Oracle, MySQL, Firebird, Postgres and many others.
- interactive and integrated workspaces to bind and collect data sources, tables and charts within single projects.
- advanced statistics and data manipulation tools, including user-defined regression and clustering algorithms.
- a comprehensive set of 2D and 3D chart templates including lines, scatters, bubbles, bars, pies, surfaces, radars, parallel coordinates and many more.