We are proud to announce the release of Grapheme v. 2.7, our intuitive and powerful data visualization and analysis tool.
What’s new in Grapheme 2.7:
This new release brings you new functionalities and enhancements:
- Optimization Analysis Panels: new analysis panels have been introduced in the Statistical and Analysis module of Grapheme to solve constrained optimization problems using Response Surfaces and Regression already defined in the project.
- multiple starting point BGFS constrained minimization algorithm;
- multiple starting point Simplex constrained minimization algorithm;
- multiple starting point Conjugate Gradient minimization algorithm.
- Response Surfaces improvements:
- Evaluation Wizard: added Evaluation Wizard to evaluate existing response surfaces using points from existing tables.
- Persistent Editors: Explore and Validation editors have now been made persistent and saved within the project.
- Other General Improvements: minor general performance improvements.
Grapheme’s Key Features:
- import data from several file formats: flat, CSV, Matlab, Excel, Access.
- import data directly from SQL databases, including Oracle, MySQL, Firebird, Postgres and many others.
- interactive and integrated workspaces to bind and collect data sources, tables and charts within single projects.
- Design of Experiments and Response Surface methodologies.
- advanced statistics and data manipulation tools, including user-defined regression and clustering algorithms.
- a comprehensive set of 2D and 3D chart templates including lines, scatters, bubbles, bars, pies, surfaces, radars, parallel coordinates and many more.