We are proud to announce the release of Grapheme v. 2.8, our intuitive and powerful data visualization and analysis tool.
What’s new in Grapheme 2.8:
This new release brings you new functionalities and enhancements:
- Response Surfaces:
- Importing Response Surfaces: now possible to import within an existing project external Grapheme and Nexus response surfaces.
- Edit/Rebuild Response Surfaces: now possible to edit Response Surface property and rebuild with new or altered Design of Experiments
- Analysis Panels:
- HeatMap: Heatmap chart template added to Correlation and Covariance Statistical Analysis panels.
- Optimization Panels::
- Single-Objective Genetic Algorithm (SOGA) now available to perform constrained minimization searches;
- Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithm (MOGA) now available to perform constrained minimization searches;
- improved optimization panel sections in automated report generation.
- Other Improvements:
- new Guided Wizard to create Initial Projects based on predefined templates;
- minor general performance improvements;
- few bugs fixed.
Grapheme’s Key Features:
- import data from several file formats: flat, CSV, Matlab, Excel, Access.
- import data directly from SQL databases, including Oracle, MySQL, Firebird, Postgres and many others.
- interactive and integrated workspaces to bind and collect data sources, tables and charts within single projects.
- Design of Experiments and Response Surface methodologies.
- advanced statistics and data manipulation tools, including user-defined regression and clustering algorithms.
- a comprehensive set of 2D and 3D chart templates including lines, scatters, bubbles, bars, pies, surfaces, radars, parallel coordinates and many more.