We are proud to announce the release of Grapheme v.2.9, our intuitive and powerful data visualization and analysis tool.
What’s new in Grapheme 2.9:
This new release brings you new functionalities and enhancements:
- Geospatial Chart: now possible to create Geospatial coordinate charts with external tile(s) providers;
- Webpage previewer: as part of Meta-data indexing, it’s now possible to integrate external URL and to visualize link within an integrated minimal web-browser;
- Response Surfaces:: the Validation Wizard and the Validation Panels enable now to display and compare results from different sets of sample points;
- Evaluation panels: a new family of evaluation panels has been added to the statistical analysis module to enable evaluation of objective and constraint functions within Optimization Procedures:
- user-defined expression based evaluation panels; and
- user-defined Java script based evaluation panels;
- Sketch layer of chart now made persistent (can be saved and retrieved as part of Grapheme projects);
- Other Improvements:
- improve statistical analysis Wizard on Tables;
- improved Report sections for Response Surface and Tables;
- introduced a new set of API to programmatically create Reports;
- minor general performance improvements;
- few bugs fixed.
Grapheme’s Key Features:
- import data from several file formats: flat, CSV, Matlab, Excel, Access.
- import data directly from SQL databases, including Oracle, MySQL, Firebird, Postgres and many others.
- interactive and integrated workspaces to bind and collect data sources, tables and charts within single projects.
- Design of Experiments and Response Surface methodologies.
- advanced statistics and data manipulation tools, including user-defined regression and clustering algorithms.
- a comprehensive set of 2D and 3D chart templates including lines, scatters, bubbles, bars, pies, surfaces, radars, parallel coordinates and many more.
Don’t wait any further and get in contact with us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need additional information on this new release or visit our Grapheme webpage.