We are proud to announce the release of Grapheme v.2.10, our intuitive and powerful data visualization and analysis tool.
What’s new in Grapheme 2.10:
This new release brings you new functionalities and enhancements:
- Geospatial Chart: now possible to draw user-defined polygons with automated (convex-hull) or user-provided order of vertexes via a new generic polygon chart series;
- Response Surfaces::a new Wizard enables guided creation and selection among different response surfaces;
- Other Improvements:
- better cut & paste of data from and into Tables;
- now possible to cut & paste chart images on system clipboard;
- now possible to view/hide series on chart programmatically;
- revised and simplified user preferences menus;
- minor general performance improvements;
- few bugs fixed.
Grapheme’s Key Features:
- import data from several file formats: flat, CSV, Matlab, Excel, Access.
- import data directly from SQL databases, including Oracle, MySQL, Firebird, Postgres and many others.
- interactive and integrated workspaces to bind and collect data sources, tables and charts within single projects.
- Design of Experiments and Response Surface methodologies.
- advanced statistics and data manipulation tools, including user-defined regression and clustering algorithms.
- a comprehensive set of 2D and 3D chart templates including lines, scatters, bubbles, bars, pies, surfaces, radars, parallel coordinates and many more.
Don’t wait any further and get in contact with us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need additional information on this new release or visit our Grapheme webpage.