We are proud to announce the release of Grapheme v. 2.6, our intuitive and powerful data visualization and analysis tool.
What’s new in Grapheme 2.6
This new release brings you a brand new module, specifically design to allow defining and operating with the most advanced Response Surface methodologies. This new module along with the pre-existing Design of Experiments one makes Grapheme a first in class product to perform data predictions and analyses.
Specifically, the new Response Surface module brings you:
- a complete and exhaustive set of methodologies among which:
- KNearest regression response surface;
- Kriging predictor response surface;
- Radial Basis Functions response surface methods;
- Polynomial based response surfaces (arbitrary polynomial forms);
- Least-Square user defined expression response surface methodology;
- Radial Functions Neural Networks.
- Validation Wizard: a wizard specifically design to check the goodness and the approximation robustness of a newly defined response surface against a set of samples.
- Evaluation Wizard: a wizard specifically design to evaluate the response surface in new observation points as well as to search for target values within the defined domain.
Grapheme’s Key Features:
- import data from several file formats: flat, CSV, Matlab, Excel, Access.
- import data directly from SQL databases, including Oracle, MySQL, Firebird, Postgres and many others.
- interactive and integrated workspaces to bind and collect data sources, tables and charts within single projects.
- advanced statistics and data manipulation tools, including user-defined regression and clustering algorithms.
- a comprehensive set of 2D and 3D chart templates including lines, scatters, bubbles, bars, pies, surfaces, radars, parallel coordinates and many more.